MetaconMetacon

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 13 art Reviews

The Second Coming The Second Coming

This looks like it should be a poster for the actual shows release!

Dumplin - Destroyer of hope Dumplin - Destroyer of hope

hell yes "Its DUMPLIN"

Captain Underpants Captain Underpants

dude that is like elementary school nostalgia

GrossGirl responds:

I work with kids, and he is still very popular.

Civil War Civil War

dude great work I like how well you did IRON MAN. just an observation with our golden AVENGER flying over cap, you wanted him to win didn't you. XD

RomanVinogradov responds:

Yeah, cuz He's dude in the freaking badass hi-tech suit versus guy with the shield, lol

Sans Sans

nice work on your sans drawing, but the one thing I notice h doesn't have his right eye in the game. however this is still good work and I like your style.

HomemadeGalaxies responds:

He only has the right eye in the battle o: Here's how he regularly looks - http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/undertale/images/4/44/Sansanimated.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160223004601

Escape Escape

I like the robots meshy design, how about you try an action scene with him and see how that goes

zephyo responds:

nah

Grimm Harpy Grimm Harpy

if jaune saw this thing he would probably say, "well we're F###ed". great work

High Elf Star Priestess High Elf Star Priestess

does the helmet help the elf at all or is it just aesthetic, also just as thought you could do an armored version for the battle mage version. but it looks fantastic keep up the good work.

RussFairchild responds:

Thank you. Its more aesthetic, but the gems do increase the power she gathers from the stars, and enhances her abilities to heal and calm those around her.

Planet Harvester Planet Harvester

this is great work I would like to read or see a story about these creatures.

RussFairchild responds:

Thank you! Ya that might be fun, might have to try it out =D

Stephills Shore Stephills Shore

this is a great back drop to how massive this world is in comparison to the character